- Video about the way of life at St. Procopius Abbey (length: 9:07)
- Prof. Cavadini's talk at St. Procopius Abbey on Lumen Gentium (length: 54:48)
- Further reflection from Abbot Austin on lectio divina (length: 1:55)
- Fr. Robert Barron's talk at St. Procopius Abbey (length: 54:34)
- Interview of Abbot Austin on prayer by Pastor Jon Klinepeter (length: 13:26)
Year of Consecrated Life - Nov. 29, 2014 to Feb. 2, 2016. To learn more about our way of living the consecrated life, see the page Prayer.
Congratulations to Sr. Jeanne Haley, O.Carm., the administrator of St. Patrick's Residence in Naperville, for winning the first annual Kucera Catholic Leadership award. See here for more info.
Schedule changes or special events
Weekly quote from the Rule of St. Benedict
The second step of humility is when a person, who is in not in love with his own will, is not allured by the prospect of fulfilling his own desires; instead, he imitates in his deeds that utterance of the Lord, who said: ‘I have not come to do my own will, but that of the one who sent me’ (Jn 6:38).
-- Rule of St. Benedict 7.31-32